A symptomatic medication against vomiting and nausea of various origins. Used at vomiting caused by radiation therapy or cytotoxic drugs intake, hypotony and atony of the stomach and intestines, biliary dyskinesia, reflux esophagitis, flatulence, aggravation of gastric ulcer and duodenal gut, when performing contrast studies of the gastrointestinal tract. It reduces the moving activity of the esophagus, increases the tone of the lower esophageal sphincter, accelerates gastric emptying, and accelerates the movement of food through the small intestine without causing diarrhea. Stimulates the secretion of prolactin.
Your order will be packed safe and secure and dispatched within 24 hours. This is exactly how your parcel will look like (pictures of a real shipping item). It has a size and a look of a regular private letter (9.4x4.3x0.3 inches or 24x11x0.7cm) and it does not disclose its contents
Maxolon is a drug used for complex therapy of digestive tract problems. It is safe, democratic in price, so doctors often prescribe this medicine.
Indications for taking Maxolon are the following symptoms and diseases:
- Nausea and vomiting, after anesthesia, chemotherapy and viral infections;
- Side effects of drugs and a violation of diet;
- postoperative loss of stomach tone;
- Vegeta-vascular dystonia, diabetes, gastritis, peptic ulcer;
- gastroduodenostomy, bronchoscopy
- complex treatment of peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum, gastritis, gallbladder problems, bile ducts, and intestines,
- flatulence, hiccough, and heartburn,
The drug is effective in the treatment of multiple vomiting, nausea in severe cardiac patients (myocardial infarction, heart failure), with uremia, cirrhosis, migraine, craniocerebral trauma, with vomiting of pregnant women.
Maxolon is successful in treating a large number of diseases, but, nevertheless, before you start taking the drug, you need to know some precautions.
Maxolon cannot be taken by patients, in such cases:
- If a person has a bleeding from the digestive tract;
- If a person has a mechanical obstruction and other symptoms, in the existence of which you cannot give additional stress to the digestive tract;
- Presence of allergy to the composition of the drug;
- Vomiting in patients with breast cancer, the first trimester of pregnancy, lactation period,
- Children under 3 years old.
During the process of therapy by Maxolon, you need to be careful, as an overdose of the drug can lead to unpleasant consequences and harm your health.
The results of the drug overdose may include the next conditions:
Spasm of the face, eye muscles, and chewing muscles, protrusion of the tongue, speech disturbance, the unnatural position of the head and shoulders, cramps, general increase in muscle tone.
In some cases, to eliminate the symptoms of an overdose, it is enough just to stop taking the drug. If the case is serious, the symptoms are cleared with caffeine and preparations for the treatment of Parkinson's syndromes. In any case, do not enlarge the dose of Maxolon you have to take in. If you miss a dose, do not increase the dose to the next dose.
In addition, it is necessary to use Maxolon very cautiously for the treatment of children under 14 years of age and to reduce the dose twice for patients with diseased kidney and liver.
The drug can affect the concentration of attention, so be careful when driving a car. In addition, Maxolon cannot be taken with alcohol.
Maxolon side effects
Maxolon a relatively safe drug, so side effects were detected only in cases of overdose.
Nevertheless, such effects can be attributed to the side conditions of the drug:
- Drowsiness, insomnia, headaches;
- Delayed excretion of potassium and sodium from the body;
- Violations of coordination;
In order not to become a victim of side effects, take Maxolon strictly according to the doctor's prescription.