Doxycycline is a semi-synthetic antibiotic of a broad spectrum of tetracyclines. Causes bacteriostatic action by suppressing protein synthesis of pathogens as a result of blocking the aminoacyl transport RNA (tRNA) with the "information RNA (rRNA) complex" ribosome.
Your order will be packed safe and secure and dispatched within 24 hours. This is exactly how your parcel will look like (pictures of a real shipping item). It has a size and a look of a regular private letter (9.4x4.3x0.3 inches or 24x11x0.7cm) and it does not disclose its contents
Doxycycline - a semisynthetic antibiotic tetracycline broad-spectrum. Causes bacteriostatic effect by inhibiting protein synthesis of pathogens due to the blockage of the bonds of tRNA with mRNA.
Indications for use:
- Infectious-inflammatory diseases caused by microorganisms sensitive to the preparation, including intracellular pathogens:
- Infection of the lower respiratory tract (acute bronchitis, exacerbations of chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, pleurisy, empyema of the pleura);
- Infection of the ENT organs (tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis);
- Infections of the digestive tract (cholecystitis, cholangitis, peritonitis, proctitis, periodontitis);
- Urinary tract infection - pyelonephritis, urethritis;
- Inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs in women (endometritis);
- Acute and chronic prostatitis, epididymitis;
- Purulent infections of soft tissues, acne, including acne vulgaris and acne conglobata;
- Infectious ulcerative keratitis;
- Prevention of surgical infections after medical abortion, operations on the large intestine;
- Prevention of malaria caused by Plasmodium falciparum, with short-term travel (less than 4 months) in the area where plasmodium resistance to chloroquine and / or pyrimethamine sulfadoxine is noted;
- whooping cough;
- Fever of Ku;
- Spotted fever in the rocky mountains;
- Bacillary and amoebic dysentery;
- Lyme disease (stage I);
- Granulocyte erlichiosis;
- Infections caused by Haemophilus influenzae.
- Hypersensitivity to doxycycline and tetracyclines;
- Pregnancy (second half);
- Breastfeeding (for the period of treatment should refrain from breastfeeding);
- Children under 9 years (period of development of teeth);
- Severe hepatic impairment;
The drug is taken orally after a meal. The patient should drink the medicine with sufficient water, so that the possibility of irritation of the esophagus decreases. The daily dose should be taken at once or divided into 2 divided doses, every 12 hours. To cure most infections, a dosage of 200 mg of the drug is recommended on the first day of treatment. During the following days - 100-200 mg / day, depending on the severity of the disease.
The use of doxycycline during the formation of teeth can cause irreversible changes in their color.
Treatment of infections caused by strepto- and staphylococci, escherichia, shigella, akinetobacter, is possible only after determining the sensitivity of microorganisms to doxycycline.
The drug should be stored at a temperature of no higher than 25 ° C.
Its shelf life - 3 years.
Possible: nausea, vomiting, anorexia, abdominal pain, diarrhea, allergic reactions in the form of edema, itching, skin rash (syrup may contain sulfites that can cause allergic reactions right up to anaphylaxis and severe attacks of bronchial asthma), dizziness, sweating.
Rare: Quincke's edema, photosensitivity, eosinophilia.
With long-term use of the drug it is possible: neutropenia, thrombocytopenia, hemolytic anemia, transient increase in the level of transaminases in the blood plasma, development of candidiasis, intestinal dysbacteriosis, reinfection with resistant strains, persistent discoloration of tooth enamel.