BCCC; a derivative of diphenylalkylamine. Has antianginal, anti-arrhythmic and hypotensive effect. The antianginal effect is associated with both direct action on the myocardium and with the effect on peripheral hemodynamics. It is prescribed with stenocardia, supraventricular tachycardia, sinus tachycardia, ciliary tachyarrhythmia, atrial flutter, atrial extrasystole, arterial hypertension, GOKMP, primary hypertension in the "small" circle of the circulation.
Your order will be packed safe and secure and dispatched within 24 hours. This is exactly how your parcel will look like (pictures of a real shipping item). It has a size and a look of a regular private letter (9.4x4.3x0.3 inches or 24x11x0.7cm) and it does not disclose its contents
Isoptin SRproduct description
Isoptin SR is an antianginal drug that lowers blood pressure, is used in the treatment of arrhythmias, has an antianginal effect. The effect of lowering blood pressure is associated with a decrease in peripheral vascular resistance, and there is no effect of increasing the heart rate in the form of a reflex reaction.
Isoptin SR is using in next situations:
• The light or moderate degree of arterial hypertension in the form of monotherapy;
• severe arterial hypertension in combination therapy;
• Prinzmetal angina pectoris;
• flutter and atrial fibrillation associated with tachyarrhythmia (except for cases of Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome);
• Stenocardia tension (stable);
Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia.
Isoptin SRsafety information
Contraindications for therapy by Isoptin SR are the next:
• 1 degree of the atrioventricular block;
• heart rate less than 50 beats per minute;
• flutter or atrial fibrillation, which is accompanied by Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome (because in this case, the risk of ventricular tachycardia is high);
• systolic pressure less than 90 mm Hg;
• Heart failure (if it is necessary for a patient with heart failure to prescribe Isoptin, the patient should receive cardiac glycosides before admission);
• Syndrome of tachycardia-bradycardia (weakness of the sinus node);
• cardiogenic shock;
• 2 or 3 degrees of the atrioventricular block;
• acute complicated myocardial infarction (significant hypotension, bradycardia, left ventricular failure);
• blockade of the sinoatrial node.
In case of an overdose of Isoptin, a sharp drop in blood pressure may occur (even to figures that can not be measured by a tonometer);
loss of consciousness, shock, complete dissociation of the atrioventricular node; an atrioventricular block of 1-2 degrees in the form of Wenkenbach intervals without a slipping rhythm or slipping, stopping sinus node, a bradycardia of sinus origin. Lethal cases with cardiac arrest are described as well.
Signs of an overdose depend on the amount of dosage taken, the initiation of therapeutic measures for detoxification, and the age-related ability of contractile myocardial activity.
Isoptin sr is not recommended for pregnant women. It is possible to prescribe the drug after assessing the relationship "probable risk and benefit from the expected therapeutic effect." Ifit is necessary for a lactating woman to take Isoptin- breastfeeding is discontinued.
Isoptin Srside effects
Isoptin Sr can cause next conditions:
- From the side of the cardiovascular system: when prescribed in high doses or in case of violations in the cardiovascular system; sometimes there may be a violation of the rhythm of the heart against the background of a bradycardia. Tachycardia, arterial hypotension, palpitation, strengthening or appearance of signs of heart failure are also possible.
- On the part of the digestive system: rarely - an intestinal obstruction, nausea, a feeling of discomfort and pain in the abdomen, vomiting; often - constipation; in the literature, a transient reversible increase in the values of liver samples, problems with the gums, is described;
- From the central and peripheral nervous system: rarely - excessive fatigue, headache, drowsiness, dizziness, tremor, exacerbation or appearance of nervousness, paresthesia.
- Individual cases of impotence and galactorrhea have been reported.
- Hyperergic reactions: rarely - hives, exanthema, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, swelling of the throat.
- From the musculoskeletal system: pain in the joints and/or muscles (in some cases).